I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems.
One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which broke during the course of normal usage. This was an expensive item and I had to discard 80% of the product (a 3 month supply). Essential Dermcare absolutely refused to compensate me in any way because it had been over 30 days since purchase. I notified the manufacturer who immediately stated that they would send me a replacement as they had been experiencing problems with packaging.
The second problem was strangely similar. An expensive tube of sunscreen split at the seam. First I called, no response for 4 days, then I called again and was told that after 30 days they would do nothing for me. This time the customer service representative was somewhat agitated and unwilling to listen to my complaint.
Bye Bye Essential Dermcare, you obviously don't care about keeping me as a customer so I'm moving on.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Elta Md Sunscreen
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "Taco Bell 3554 South Tower Rd. Aurora Colorado order #369757 cashier Rachel B. Terrible customer service complete misunderstanding of entire order as if she didn't know the menue. One..."
- "I went to the Del Taco at 24023 E. PROSPECT AVE. AURORA, CO 80016. I ordered two turkey tacos and a 1/2 pound bean burrito with green sauce. It was approximately..."
- "I purchased a brand new condo in September of 2004 from DR Horton/Trimark. I am one of 172 units in 29 buildings in SE Aurora. Initially, I was able..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."