I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems.
One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which broke during the course of normal usage. This was an expensive item and I had to discard 80% of the product (a 3 month supply). Essential Dermcare absolutely refused to compensate me in any way because it had been over 30 days since purchase. I notified the manufacturer who immediately stated that they would send me a replacement as they had been experiencing problems with packaging.
The second problem was strangely similar. An expensive tube of sunscreen split at the seam. First I called, no response for 4 days, then I called again and was told that after 30 days they would do nothing for me. This time the customer service representative was somewhat agitated and unwilling to listen to my complaint.
Bye Bye Essential Dermcare, you obviously don't care about keeping me as a customer so I'm moving on.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Elta Md Sunscreen
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been using eSalon for many years and have never had a problem. It is the color you yourself order and if need be can contact a professional and..."
- "At home we used Suave Kids until yesterday. We bought the shampoo 2-1 swim & sport and clearly says on the label TEAR FREE. Not so! My daughter is 3..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type. I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked. The crack was not due to..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I opened a bag of Tyson honey barbecue chicken strips and strips of chicken already burnew like someone already baked them!!!..."