EssentialDermCare - Poor Customer Service.

I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems.

One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which broke during the course of normal usage. This was an expensive item and I had to discard 80% of the product (a 3 month supply). Essential Dermcare absolutely refused to compensate me in any way because it had been over 30 days since purchase. I notified the manufacturer who immediately stated that they would send me a replacement as they had been experiencing problems with packaging.

The second problem was strangely similar. An expensive tube of sunscreen split at the seam. First I called, no response for 4 days, then I called again and was told that after 30 days they would do nothing for me. This time the customer service representative was somewhat agitated and unwilling to listen to my complaint.

Bye Bye Essential Dermcare, you obviously don't care about keeping me as a customer so I'm moving on.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Elta Md Sunscreen
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #535373

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with EssentialDermCare? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to EssentialDermCare. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about EssentialDermCare.
Filing a new complaint about