I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems.
One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which broke during the course of normal usage. This was an expensive item and I had to discard 80% of the product (a 3 month supply). Essential Dermcare absolutely refused to compensate me in any way because it had been over 30 days since purchase. I notified the manufacturer who immediately stated that they would send me a replacement as they had been experiencing problems with packaging.
The second problem was strangely similar. An expensive tube of sunscreen split at the seam. First I called, no response for 4 days, then I called again and was told that after 30 days they would do nothing for me. This time the customer service representative was somewhat agitated and unwilling to listen to my complaint.
Bye Bye Essential Dermcare, you obviously don't care about keeping me as a customer so I'm moving on.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Elta Md Sunscreen
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up. ..."
- "Yeah this piece of *** sold in malls for $200 is found on Amason for $25. I bought one at the mall for $175, and "was given an special discount"...."
- "Checked in to aurora Colorado extended stay and was not greeted by front desk. Attendant was in the back I waited 15 mins for check in. Was told..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."